Suggestions for the server

• 6 Replies

jay123q

• send me a message if you need help
Suggestions for the server
« on: June 10, 2017, 07:54:45 PM »
We will be having a server meeting with the players at 3 this Tuesday, and one at 7 on Thursday. Mods please be online or post your ideas as a reply to this post. All players are welcome as this is a server wide brainstorming, but any players that attend to disrupt and troll will be banned for 1-2 days.

Current Suggestions:
1. (approved) Not enabling noclip -jay123q
2. (approved) A free for all small pvp zone where u can just go at it and get it out of your system. You have a time limit of 10 minutes and it costs 1000 $ in game money to get in (free for gold VIP and up, 50% off for any other vip) cool down of 30 minutes in game. -PYM0711
4. (for future refernce denied currently) Redneck class is silver and up VIP and spawns with a shotgun can purchase sawed off shotgun and does double damage to fashy goys. Can mug animal based classes. -PYM0711
5. (for future refernce denied currently) New platinum class called Single Hit Dude. Kills almost anything in one hit, but cannot carry any weapon except fists. Can enable no lip for short bursts of 3 seconds with a cooldown of 30 seconds.
6. (approved) Rewards for coming online our server each day, such as various amounts of money. The ultimate prize will be a day-12hr for free bronze vip. If a player plays for 30 minutes a day for say 2 months they recieve free bronze vip.
7. (approved) A bronze vip egg spawns randomly in the map every 1.5 hrs the player who finds it receives bronze vip for 1 hr.
8. (approved) private discord channel for bronze and up
9. (approved) Different server tags such as "PYM PUSH TO TALK" and "I AM GAY" such price would be 2.50
10. (approved) Donaters shouldnt be perm banned only temp banned for say 15-30 days. Some scum will be perm banned
11. (approved as long as it doesnt get out of hand) Removing the no bunny hop rule
12. (approved) Vip gets a colored tag the higher the vip the more colors the have access too.
13. (approved) Have a bulletin board with our specific rules9. Different server tags such as "PYM PUSH TO TALK" and "I AM GAY" such price would be 2.50
10. Donaters shouldn't be perm banned just temp banned for 15-30 days.
11. removing the no bunny hop rule
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 08:41:26 PM by jay123q »
-jay123q

Nacoles

• Believe you can and you're half way there.
Re: Suggestions for the server
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 11:28:39 PM »
Disabled that shit nibba.

Stealerman

• Server Director
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2017, 12:20:27 AM »
In accordance to this request, I will allow a meeting on the first half of the week if there are ample amount of ideas/suggestions. However, if there are not an ample amount, I will allow the meeting to take place in the second half of the week. If there are any other time suggestions, please lay them out to me either as a reply or a private message.

Thank you for your suggestion.
Stealerman
Server Director

Stealerman

• Server Director
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2017, 08:05:26 PM »
Due to the fact that jay123q had not placed much effort to make the meeting possible tomorrow at 3pm CST, I will allow the meeting on Thursday at 7pm CST which then thus allows both players as well as admins to conjure up suggestions for Nacoles that I will be able to place on a forum for suggestions.

Admins and players, if you have any suggestions for this server, please make a new thread with your suggestion or save it for Thursday. Furthermore, the meeting tomorrow at 3pm CST has been denied. If there are time conflicts, the meeting on Thursday will be rescheduled. Thank you.
Stealerman
Server Director

SwirlySwirls

• I'm just here.
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2017, 11:24:26 AM »
What is the format for the meetings? It seems like attendees will just spout out some suggestions, but there has to be some sort of dialect for deciding whether the idea is worth considering. Even after the idea is considered, we have to synthesize the pros and cons to see whether it's really net beneficial for the server.

I propose we do one of two things.

One, we have someone take the position of conducting meetings in a parliament type style, where people are questioned about their suggestions in order to get people to think about what they're suggesting. During the same meeting, or future meetings depending on time, we discuss whether the suggestion's pros outweigh the cons. However, for this we would have to have users message the meeting conductor before the meeting so that the meeting conductor can prepare to brief the attendees on the topic. However, there also may be a brainstorm session during the same meeting if time is left over, or before the discourse starts.

or

Two, we can brainstorm only during the meetings, and there will be a new position which will write down key suggestions during the meetings. In this forum we can title a new thread "Ex: Meeting #1 6/15/17 Suggestions" every time we have a new meeting. After, there will be a new post titled "Meeting #1 6/15/17 Comparative Analysis", where the same position will post the pros and cons of the suggestions meeting.

Both approaches will allows us to think deeply about what additions will be beneficial to the server.

Stealerman

• Server Director
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2017, 11:50:50 AM »
This meeting will be an analytical as well as a brainstorming session, we are doing this to allow Nacoles to improve the server tremendously. Furthermore, I am only acting server director for a week thus only needing one or two meetings this week depending on proposals.
Stealerman
Server Director

Nacoles

• Believe you can and you're half way there.
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2017, 05:57:41 PM »
What I'm allowing (according to the list)
IF we get enough funding (by donations) we will impliment:

1. Deathmatch system.

2. Daily Rewards

3. Discord channel

4. Custom tags ($2.50)

5. Donation temporary ban

6. Free VIP rewards (Not yet :P)